Friday, April 2, 2010

Time for paint!!








With Spring break here and a week out of school, it seemed like a good time to get the truck painted. Harry Rowland at Rawls Customz agreed to paint the truck for a good price. Some minor body work needed to be done and a color change. Therefore, the door jambs, engine bay and under the hood required prepping and spraying. The truck was painted Chrome Yellow like our old Ranger, and it turned out great! I will let the photos speak for themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Love the program.
    I am trying to start something similar in MN.

    Hoping first project is a 1941 Willys Coupe.

    Could your team/school lend a hand?
    http://www.refresheverything.com/plugnplay

    I need to finish in the top 10 (month of April).
    I'm sure I can work a donation in trade for about 100+ votes every day for the rest of April.

    Please let me know.
    John ~ mn.plugnplay@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete