Thursday, January 26, 2012

Always something!

     We came to class today only to find that our vehicle lift was sitting in a puddle of hydraulic fluid! The lift has a leaking seal on the hydraulic cylinder. This is a big issue because we can not lift our MR2 up to work on our BMS.   We are trying now to find a replacement lift(donation) or to get this one fixed.  It is an old lift and may have seen its' better days, so a replacement may be in order.
On the plus side our batteries have all stabilized to 3.37 volts after a long charge period, essentially pre-balancing our pack for when we install the BMS.  Of course, we need a lift to do so!  Always something.

2 comments:

  1. Im impressed. I dont think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. Youre truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog youve got here.........................................................junk car, Junk, junk my van, junk my truck, scrap my car, scrap my vehicle,, scrap truck, scrap vehicle removal, scrap car removal, vehicle, disposal, tow my scrap my truck, scrap my van, remove my van, remove my van, remove my vehicle scrap car, tow my scrap vehicle, tow my truck, tow my van, tow my junk car. junk vehicle buyer :http://junk-vehicles.com/

    ReplyDelete